Connecting with a specialist healthcare recruiter is an investment in your career. And it’s FREE!
Our Directors, Clare Jones and Danielle Weedon got talking about their early careers working clinically as Occupational and Physiotherapists. Upon discussion, they both agreed they wouldn’t have considered connecting with a recruiter when actively looking for a new role, let alone if they were not. Now, having worked as specialised allied health and medical recruiters for over 20 years, they have witnessed first-hand the vital role specialist recruiters can play in guiding a person in their career path.
Even if you aren’t job hunting now, there’s a good chance you will benefit from our help later. That’s why we believe it’s essential you keep your options open whether you’re blissfully happy with your career, or looking for a new opportunity.
What are the benefits of using a specialist recruiter?
- Our team of recruiters have backgrounds in healthcare and know the market better than anyone
- Our in-depth knowledge of company cultures and market salaries is essential to determine your ideal employer and your value in today’s job market
- We work closely with you to clarify your career goals and offer you opportunities that you may not have considered
- We have a large employer base across Australia which gives you access to unadvertised jobs
- In such a small industry, we understand that confidentiality is crucial
So, whether you’re looking to stay in the clinical Allied Health field, shift into Occupational Rehab and Injury Management, move into Healthcare Sales or work as a locum in the UK or Australia, reach out and connect for your careers’ sake. We’ll guide you through the many options available to you. Please contact us for a confidential discussion.