“The meals are nutritious, flavoursome and cost effective with a large variety to choose from and very easy to prepare” – C. Harrison, TLC Customer
Tender Loving Cuisine provides a premium home-style meal delivery service that is delicious, nutritious and made easy to order direct to your door.
Jack Barker started TLC in 1995 after personal experience alerted him to the need for a quality home-delivered meal service. Their aim was to provide a unique meal service providing home style, healthier meals to people recuperating, or who were unable to cook regular healthy meals for themselves on a day to day basis. This service soon extended to most public and private hospitals, and also to government agencies and home care organisations, that wanted a premium quality meal service that was both nutritious as well as convenient.
Today, Tender Loving Cuisine is a registered NDIS provider and listed on My Aged Care, and proud to say that health professionals in most public and private hospitals refer their discharged patients to the TLC ready meals service throughout NSW and Canberra(ACT & Queanbeyan), Gold Coast and Victoria.
Why Tender Loving Cuisine?
The TLC range is conveniently delivered in a frozen state and each meal is a healthy solution for when your clients simply haven’t got the time or means to cook. Perhaps you are working with a client who needs assistance after an illness or injury? Whatever the reason – a meal made with TLC has everything that you need.
- Healthier and tastier
- Talented chefs in state of the art facilities
- No binding contracts
What are the benefits of referring seniors or NDIS participants to Tender Loving Cuisine?
- Real service – speak to a real person when you call us on 1800 801 200
- Orders are delivered direct to your door by our own reliable couriers
- Courtesy – to ensure that our customers never miss a meal you can be placed on the TLC ‘Courtesy Call’ list to be reminded when meals are running low
- Simple to prepare – TLC meals can simply be removed from the freezer and heated by following the instructions for either microwave or convection oven
- Thoughtful preparation – a meal made by TLC is nutritionally balanced and prepared with the freshest ingredients
- Food that is good for you – with TLC’s special health accreditations and meals, you can rest easy knowing that the hard work has already been done and that the meal is fresh, healthy and delicious
- Customers with a Seniors Card have access to special discounts
- Complimentary meal tastings – if you are not yet convinced, you can try a meal made with TLC in an informative tasting session. Call us on 1800 801 200 to arrange your session
For more information and to arrange samples or tastings, feel free to call the TLC call centre on 1800 801 200. Email requests can also be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org