About the Company:
A Community and Disability service providing state-wide high-quality services aimed at supporting people to remain independent within the community.
Providing services from birth to early intervention and education services to children and their families/carers through to services to adults and the aged, including Home Care, Respite, Community Care, Allied Health, Support Coordination, Supported Accommodation and facility-based respite.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist for a community aged role with a leading not-for-profit in the Grampians region.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be providing a range of individual comprehensive assessments, interventions, and therapies to elderly clients under the CHSP, HCP and other funding programs. Working out in the community, you will identify their individualised goals, interventions, and therapies to provide them and their caregivers with support, guidance, and recommendations.
You will also:
- Provide high-quality and person-centered OT services including assessment and development of comprehensive goal-oriented treatment and care plans, home assessment, equipment prescription, and report writing. Demonstrate a range of intervention and therapy strategies in line with goals
- Complete detailed reports including home modification reports, equipment applications
- Communicate with consumers and relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct internal and external referrals to other members of the multidisciplinary team, and external funding providers including SWEP and Geat2Go
- Essential travel across various aged care planning regions and where operationally needed
This is a permanent, full-time position however part-time will also be considered.Benefits:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary up to $91,000 plus salary packaging
- Autonomous working environment
- Work-from-home hybrid flexibility
- Fully maintained company car + work phone + Dell Laptop
- $1500 yearly PD allowance
- A positive and supportive workplace
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave
- A relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy and AHPRA registration
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships, building rapport and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prepare briefings, case notes, reports and recommendations in a professional and considered manner
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide effective consultative skills that facilitate change through use of reflective and strength-based practice
- Ability to coach other transdisciplinary team members in areas of expertise
- A current Victorian drivers license
- A current Working With Children Check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Harriet Yeates - firstname.lastname@example.org