Our client is a well-established private practice with services for children and families.
This private clinic provides one of the best clinical supervision and professional training programs in the industry is currently expanding, and their multidisciplinary team hold a strong reputation for their client focused services, clear goals and high quality treatment plans.About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Paediatric Psychologist to join a supportive private practice in Western Melbourne.
The role is a clinic based therapy service with outreach visits to schools, kinder, childcare and community. It has a varied paediatric caseload, ages 0-16, as well as the opportunity for experienced therapists to hold a specialised caseload.
You will work with a broad range of clients across early years and school aged children to set achievable goals that will support them to function more independently at home, in an educational setting and in the community.
Our team of experienced clinicians is able to provide excellent support to therapists through regular clinical supervision and professional coaching.
We are a clinic based service with a strong connection to schools, kindergartens and the community.
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered. A minimum of 3 years' experience required.
- Excellent mentoring and supervision
- Highly supportive and experienced team
- Professional development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Diverse paediatric caseload
- Role is tailored to your interests and level of experience
- Career progression opportunities to senior roles
- A fantastic wellbeing and social calendar to keep everyone connected
- Regular PD days provided and a generous allowance to support your growth
- Specialist clinical panel that brings expertise across a range of clinical areas
- Limited travel required, clinic-based role
- Flexible working days and hours to promote a healthy work/life balance
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Psychology (Honors or Masters level)
- Current and valid full registration as a psychologist (general or clinical) with AHPRA
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in development and implementation of positive Behaviour Support and Counselling
- The ability to conduct individual therapy; psychosocial assessments, cognitive assessments, ADOS assessments, some parenting work, and behavioural assessments
- Eligibility to be registered with the NDIS Quality & Safeguarding Commission
- Experience delivering services under the NDIS
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Working With Children Check
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150.