About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Registered Psychologist to join a supportive multidisciplinary team in Melbourne.
In this role, you will be working with diverse clients aged 16-65 years old with a psychosocial disability. Provide specific assessments and treatments in line with your clients' NDIS plan and deliver recommendations to their care team with regards to the delay, disability and behaviours.
Work collaboratively with participants and their families and work closely with internal and external service providers to facilitate appropriate Psychology services. Work across a mix of assessment and intervention and manage a caseload that may include ID, ASD, ADHD, Trauma, behaviours of concern.
Enjoy working with an exceptionally supportive multidisciplinary team and within a flexible work environment.
This is a part time role, FTE 0.6.
- Competitive remuneration + salary packaging options
- Excellent mentoring and professional development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Positive and supportive team culture
- Laptop + phone + use of fleet car
- Achievable targets of 5 billable hrs per day
- Generous professional development allowance
- Access to ADO once a month for full-time employees
- Reputable External Partnerships with other leading organisations
- Living expenses and meals and entertainment salary packaging
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Reward & Recognition celebrated annually
- A relevant qualification in Psychology and relevant registration
- Previous experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team is desirable
- Previous experience working with adults with mental health issues
- Demonstrated ability to deliver Psychological assessments and provide recommendations
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships, building rapport and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prepare briefings, case notes, reports and recommendations in a professional and considered manner
- A clear understanding of NDIS service delivery
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A current Victorian drivers license
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com or 0407 564 150.