A leading not-for-profit organisation providing early intervention services to children. Staffed by a large and expanding team of therapists and educators. Working across the Mornington Peninsula and surrounds. Based within an impressive multipurpose head quarters in Mornington.About the Role:
In this role, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, to deliver high-quality, early childhood intervention services to families. Work closely with families in a partnership model to help children feel a sense of belongingness and connectedness.
You will provide Speech Pathology services through NDIS and Medicare, in addition to private patients. The role involves working partly centre-based, partly within the community (including schools, care settings and "everyday places") and partly in families' homes.
This is a permanent full-time or part-time opportunity. Graduates through to experienced therapists will be considered. Candidates on the 482 and 494 visa will also be considered.Benefits:
- Excellent mentoring and professional development
- Competitive salary (plus salary packaging)
- Flexible work arrangements (including the option of working school terms)
- Autonomous working environment
- Generous yearly PD allowance
- A relevant qualification in Speech Pathology and relevant registration
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships, building rapport and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prepare briefings, case notes, reports and recommendations in a professional and considered manner
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Previous paediatric experience (preferred)
- A current Victorian drivers license
- A current Working With Children Check
- A current Police Check
- A current Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES) clearance
- A current First Aid certificate (including anaphylaxis, asthma, CPR)
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Harriet Yeates - email@example.com