Our client is a growing, Speech Pathology private practice, located in Hobart. They are passionate about working closely with families and children to help them overcome challenges, flourish and thrive. They aim to provide therapy in a fun, positive environment that builds a child’s confidence; and strives to equip parents and caregivers with the tools they need to achieve and sustain results in the home.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Graduate Speech Pathologist to provide clinic-based services for paediatric clients in Hobart.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a comprehensive Speech Pathology service to children, young people and their families, who have been referred to the clinic. This includes the provision of assessment, management, and advocacy. The Speech Pathologist will be required to participate in clinical,
educational and administrative activities that are required to provide an efficient and effective Speech Pathology service.
This position is open to full time or part time applicants and will be a permanent appointment.
- Generous annual professional development budget
- Regular supervision & training opportunities, and best in class assessment & therapy tools
- Flexible work arrangements - Hours, days and annual leave up for discussion for the right applicant
- Fun & friendly work environment
- Speech Pathology Degree
- Eligible for SPA Membership
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- High level organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience administering assessment and therapy services to a diverse paediatric caseload
- Experience working with clients with a disability
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150.