Our client is an established private practice in Sydney's North West, who provide paediatric occupational therapy services, for children with varying needs and disabilities. Their highly motivated and committed team are passionate about supporting children and families to reach their full potential.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Graduate Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic paediatric private practice in North West Sydney.
This is an exciting role that offers a varied paediatric caseload, servicing children with physical disabilities, autism, behavioural difficulties, developmental delay, anxiety/depression and sensory processing difficulties.
In this role you will provide assessments and group-based interventions, and support children and families to achieve their goals. Treatment will take place within the clinic, as well as the community such as the child's home and school.
Develop your paediatric skillset with regular supervision and coaching sessions that will ensure you are equipped to deliver quality intervention services. Enjoy working in a private practice team that offers you administrative and clinical support and regular coaching, which will help you provide clients with the best level of service.
This is a full-time position.
- $75k salary
- Initial shadowing period and comprehensive induction
- Co-treating opportunities with leaders in clinical practice
- Highly experienced team with regular one to one supervision
- Access to cloud-based therapy resources and communication apps
- In house training and formal professional development opportunities
- Full admin support including diary management
- Laptop provided
- Tertiary Degree in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration (open to limited reg)
- Open to applicants requiring sponsorship
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with children
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates a good work ethic and takes pride in work
- Current drivers licence and vehicle
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Medicare and Private Health Provider number (or willing to obtain)
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Harriet Yeates - firstname.lastname@example.org