An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Speech Therapist to join a well-established private practice in Central West NSW. This well-resourced clinic is passionate about connecting with people and providing high-quality services to make a positive difference in people's lives.About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Graduate Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic and well-established private practice in Central West NSW.
In this role, your caseload will be either paediatric or adult, or a mix of both, and involve providing assessments for a range of speech difficulties. Working across clinical, educational and home environments, you will also enjoy developing positive relationships with clients, and working in a close-knit team that provides you with ongoing administration support.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start available!
- Great work-life balance
- Career progression opportunities
- Beautiful location
- Collaborative team culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Salary packaging
- Tertiary Qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience is desirable
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to use evidence-based practice to achieve positive outcomes
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Valid National Police Check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.