Our client is a leading provider of aged care podiatry services in residential homes across East and South-East Melbourne. About the Role:
We are seeking a Podiatry Manager for a private mobile podiatry service specializing in aged care.
Our client's mission is to be the forefront in aged care podiatry, offering specialized and dedicated foot care for residents in aged care facilities. They are proud to deliver high-quality patient care, focusing on clinical excellence and a profound dedication to ensuring the best healthcare for their patients.
In this role, you will deliver high-level podiatry services (including treatment, examination, investigation, diagnosis and case management) across a broad spectrum of clinical presentations in accordance with prescribed professional and ethical standards and podiatry protocols. You will work independently across residential aged care facilities that are within 30 minutes of your home, and have flexibility to manage your own hours. As a Podiatry Manager, you will work clinically for 4 days and spend 1 day liaising with staff and facilities.
- Up to $120k package depending on billable hours
- Comprehensive administrative assistance
- Work in residential facilities within 30 minutes of home
- Flexible working hours
- Regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD) nights
- Peer support and ongoing training
- Provision of all necessary equipment and supplies
- Achieve a remarkable work-life balance
- AHPRA Podiatry registration
- National Police Check
- Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Drivers license and own vehicle
- Experienced in aged care podiatry
- Passionate about providing quality care
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Harriet Yeates - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403 976 975. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.