Take the leap and join a team of professional and experienced staff who are passionate about positive participant outcomes. This organisation not only delivers quality support services to empower NDIS participants to achieve their life goals, they also work closely with them to implement a plan that will work for each individual. They are a wonderfully driven and diverse group of professionals who genuinely love what they do.About the Role:
We are seeking a Allied Health Community Operations Lead to take on a management role for a community NDIS service in Geelong.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Occupational Therapists, Early Intervention services and Behaviour Support practitioners. You will provide strategic leadership to ensure continuous quality and improvement of community NDIS services. Additionally you will identify and drive improvement to increase efficiency and effectiveness of clinical operations and ongoing business development.
This is a permanent full-time position. Benefits:
- $120K + super
- Non clinical, management / operations role
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Great job satisfaction
- Recognition of your contributions to the team’s successes
- Open floor to contribute ideas to company improvements
- Access to large therapy hubs
- Low billable hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, or Speech Pathology or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in disability sector
- Experience managing a multi-disciplinary team (minimum 3 years)
- Strong organisational skills
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to treat participants with a wide range of disabilities
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team
- Thorough Knowledge and understanding of the NDIS
- Current Police check
- Cleared Victorian Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Cleared NDIS Worker Screen Check
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com or 0407 564 150. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.