About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Podiatrist for a new hospital locum role in Central Queensland.
In this role, you will deliver high-level podiatry clinical services (including treatment, examination, investigation, diagnosis and case management) across a broad spectrum of clinical presentations in accordance with prescribed professional and ethical standards and podiatry protocols, with the ability to work independently.
Work closely as part of a multidisciplinary team to strategically plan chronic disease service delivery specifically diabetes, to develop stakeholder partnerships and incorporate strategies to help tackle the complexities of managing chronic diseases in communities in the South West Hospital and Health Service
This is a 6-month contract position.Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Accommodation and relocation allowance offered
- Travel reimbursements provided
- Tertiary qualification in Podiatry
- Relevant registration
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.