About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Speech Pathologist for a new hospital locum role in Central Queensland.
In this role, you will deliver high-level speech pathology services (including assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and case management) across a broad spectrum of clinical presentations in accordance with prescribed professional and ethical standards, with the ability to work independently on a day-to-day basis.
This position also contributes to strategic service development and improvement, education, and research within a rural multidisciplinary team and provides clinical practice supervision and support to other Speech Pathologists, Allied Health Assistants and students.
This is 2-3 month locum with possible extension.Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Accommodation and relocation allowance offered
- Travel reimbursements provided
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- Relevant registration
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.