Our client is a Paediatric Allied Health Clinic, which strives to make a positive difference in the lives of pre-school and school-aged children.
This private clinic provides a client-focused service with clear goals and treatment plans. They primarily assess and treat clients aged 0-18 years with disabilities in the clinic, home and community. About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate full-time Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic and supportive practice in Wollongong, NSW.
This is a position for a highly motivated therapist who demonstrates ability to work independently. The selected candidate will have excellent time management skills, along with oral and written communication skills. Experience in Paediatric OT and/or working with children is desirable but not essential. The therapist will be expected to independently assess and treat children from 0 years to 18 years.
Provide patient centered care to a variety of NDIS and privately funded clients.
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered.
- $90K - $125K + super (based on experience)
- Supportive team culture and excellent admin support
- Flexible hours and schedule
- Professional development budget
- Genuine career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Peer support or supervision
- An admin team to support you for bookings, invoicing, contacting clients and ad hoc.
- Join an experienced, established team of passionate allied health professionals
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance
- Proficient skills in complex assessment and report writing
- Experience working within the NDIS system
- Have a valid Australian Drivers Licence and car owner
- Passionate and energetic with strong ability to engage with clients (children, adolescents, families, teachers and healthcare professionals)
- Strong ability to deliver supports to a complex customer base, whilst achieving quality outcomes
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Can be relied upon to maintain high standards
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS worker screening check
- Valid Australian working rights
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com or 0407 564 150. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.