About the Role:
We are seeking a Mental Health Nurse for a new locum role in regional north-west Queensland.
In this role, you will work for the Child Youth Mental Health Service, providing clinical care for children and youth. Work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team to provide assessment, intervention, casework, and complex case management.
This is a temporary locum position with an immediate start available.Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Accommodation and relocation allowance offered
- Travel reimbursements provided
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Mental health/ child safety corrections background is desired
- Relevant registration
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.