Our client is an allied health operated business, who have built an exceptional reputation for their culture, strong values and quality standards. Their highly committed and motivated team, take a personalised approach towards aged and disability care. About the Role:
We are currently seeking for a talented therapist to take on a Regional Manager role in Melbourne.
In this role you will develop and implement a strategic plan for the region to boost outcomes and service quality. You will support and upskill the team leaders to drive performance.
This is a full-time position. You must be willing to travel between North, South and South East community hubs.
If you're a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Podiatrist, Behaviour Support Practitioner or Psychologist looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!Benefits:
- $140K package
- Leadership role
- Manage your own caseload
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Achieve patient-centred outcomes
- Flexible schedule with some WFH
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Speech Therapy, Psychology, Behaviour Support or Social Work
- Relevant professional registration
- Minimum 5+ years' clinical experience
- Previous experience managing a multidisciplinary team
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the community setting
- Experience in disability care and the NDIS
- Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and Current Police Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.