Our client strives to be a provider of choice for those who are most vulnerable within the NDIS. They pride themselves on taking a client-centric approach to the way in which they deliver their services, and they are currently seeking talented health professionals to join their team.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to take on a National Clinical Excellence role in Melbourne.
In this role you will provide clinical support and education to a national team of community NDIS Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists. You will play a central role in the expansion of services and continuing improvement of the quality of the service.
To be successful in this role we are looking for:
- A motivated, outcomes focused therapist
- A clinical leader with excellent knowledge of evidence based assessments and best treatment practices
- A passion for teaching and mentoring staff
- Willingness to assist with provision of developing high quality resources for professional development
For the right person, you will also be provided opportunities as the business grows, whether this be financial, allowances towards professional development, or something else that you wish to propose.
This is a full-time position and experienced Physiotherapists are welcome to apply!Benefits:
- $110K - $125K + super
- Professional development allowance
- Regular team-building activities and social events
- Ongoing training and support to help you reach your professional goals
- Career mapping with regular opportunities for advancement.
- Provide meaningful interventions, within a flexible working environment
- Pool cars available
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Physiotherapy
- 4-5 years’ experience is desirable
- Current registration with AHPRA and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Ability to provide clinical leadership and support to individuals through joint work, supervision, consultation and mentoring
- Thorough understanding of the NDIS
- A passion for assisting clients to reach their full potential
- Ability to apply person-centred thinking and practice
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- A capacity to develop an effective and strong working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and compassionate
- A self-starter with a growth-mindset
- Current drivers licence and registered vehicle
- NDIS Worker Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.