About the Role
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a Health and Wellbeing Team in the Malley region of Victoria.
Provide a range of evidence-based services aimed at restoring, improving and maintaining the health of a diverse community. You will work collaboratively with a team of dedicated and supportive professionals to provide clinic and community-based service delivery to children and adults. The role includes assessments and providing evidence-based interventions and recommendations to clients as well as liaising with families/carers and other relevant stakeholders.
You will work across a varied caseload including upper limb rehabilitation, equipment prescription including wheelchair prescription, ADL training and support, home assessment and modification, pediatric assessment and intervention, cognition and mental health support, and aged care intervention. As well as having the ability to be innovative in the delivery of new and existing services.
This position is permanent full-time, or part-time (0.8 FTE) applicants will be considered. Sponsorship is also on offer!Benefits:
- $85K - $100K salary (depending on experience)
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Salary packaging/novated leasing
- 6 months shared accommodation at no charge
- Professional development support
- Free parking
- Discounted health insurance
- Relocation expenses to be negotiated
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Membership with Occupational Therapy Australia
- Demonstrated experience in delivering dynamic OT interventions during studies and/or within previous workplaces
- Current driver’s license valid within Australia
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 and Influenza
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.