Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable. About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist to take on a private practice role in Eastern Melbourne.
In this role, you will manage and treat a varied caseload of private practice clients, including musculoskeletal, neurological & sports clients. You will have the opportunity to utilise a wide range of physiotherapy treatment modalities including state of the art assessment and treatment equipment in the clinic. You will be expected to provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to your clients in alignment to your clients goals and needs.
The clinic offers clinical pilates, training will be provided if no prior experience- an interest is all that is necessary.
Clinic locations: Cranbourne and AspendaleBenefits:
- Base salary from $70K - $100K + super + bonuses (dependent on experience)
- Thorough induction, ongoing training, mentoring and support support from a senior post graduate trained therapist & tailored to your area of interest
- Great work-life balance with flexible hours
- Career development and mentoring
- Leadership and business pathways
- Clinical mentoring, supervision, $1000 PD allowance
- Enticing bonus structure
- Great team culture
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Regular team meetings and group events
- A qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Full & unrestricted Australian work rights are essential
- Current Police & Working With Children Checks, as well as Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Knowledge or interest in Clinical Pilates is advantageous but not required
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.