Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside-the-box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality healthcare to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable. About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Occupational Therapist Team Leader to join a progressive national community NDIS organisation in Melbourne.
In this role, you will work closely with the community team, including the plan and support managers and therapists, whilst managing a small caseload of your own. You will be responsible for leading your team of therapists and applying your expertise to provide ongoing professional support. Benefits:
- $95-$105K plus super and bonus
- Flexible location - based anywhere in VIC!
- Extensive induction support
- Large amounts of autonomy
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- 4+ years' experience in a therapeutic role
- A variety of clinical skills
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Experience within the acute hospital or private sector
- Strong video conferencing skills
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Harriet Yeates - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0403 976 975.