About the Role:
We have a new locum opportunity for a Hospital Medical Officer in Sale.
In this role, you will be responsible for the clinical assessment and management of patients under the supervision of senior clinicians and to participate in the duties of care for inpatient admissions and presentations to the Emergency Department (ED).
Work closely with the other members of the relevant clinical unit medical team and wider multidisciplinary team. HMO positions may be rotational through Clinical Units to provide a broad experience in Medicine, Surgery and Emergency.
- Evolving + dynamic environment
- Accommodation provided where applicable
- Ongoing support from senior clinicians
- Relevant Tertiary qualification and AHPRA registration
- Paediatric and orthopaedic experience
- Previous experience in emergency medicine
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current police check
- Current Medical Indemnity Cover
- Australian Permanent Residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship required
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.