Our client is a national healthcare provider with multidisciplinary health clinics across regional and metro areas in Australia. They are looking for talented Allied Health Professionals to provide in house clinical services. About the Role:
Looking for your next great opportunity? We are seeking ambitious Podiatrists to run their own sole trade private practice clinic in a busy GP clinic in Sydney.
Joining the team you will have full business and admin support with a 24/7 customer service team, appointment booking team, quality assurance and accounts team. This leaves you to work independently as a clinician, set your own business hours / days, choose your clinical caseload and billings. You will be fully supported with in house Podiatry referrals and case management work.
This is a full-time position, part time will also be considered. Ideally candidates who has at least 2 years private practice clinical experience.
Clinic locations: Chatswood, Fairfield & Narellan. Benefits:
- Remuneration based on billable hours commitment
- Flexible hours and work arrangements - choose your own schedule
- Career development support - coaching, mentoring and business development
- Professional development
- All tools of trade provided - full room set up with clinical support
- No rent, start up or fit out costs
- Website and social media set up and marketing team
- Thorough induction, onboarding and quality assurance
- Ongoing referral stream
- Online booking and note recording software
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Podiatry
- AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years private practice experience
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation and injury management (desirable)
- Ambitious and self driven
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com or 0407 564 150. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.