About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Occupational Therapist to join the team in Melbourne.
Our client are a passionate team of Occupational Therapists who are passionate about helping people achieve goals in their own homes. They work in the community across Melbourne and have full admin support.
In this role you will support people of all ages under the NDIS scheme and HCPs, delivering clinical assessments and therapies in the home or community. You will have the opportunity to select a caseload to match your clinical area of interest such as assistive tech, home mods, pediatrics or mental health
This is a full-time position, but part-time may also be considered.
- $75K + super + bonuses + $5K car allowance + PD allowance (based on experience)
- Low KPIS - 4.5 - scaled up slowly
- Excellent mentoring with 1:1 supervision
- Professional development
- Autonomous working environment
- Work from anywhere in Melbourne, local travel
- Tools of Trade provided - laptop and phone
- Central office in South Yarra
- Regular team social activities
- Close knit, motivated team
- Full admin support
- Tertiary Occupational Therapy qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous NDIS experience (desired)
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current Driver’s License and own car
- Current Working With Children’s Certificate
- National Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.