About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Physiotherapist to join the team in The Shire, Sydney.
In this role, you will support people of all ages who are living with a disability to live with independence every day. You will provide Physiotherapy services for a mixed caseload of clients.
Services are most effective in the person’s usual environments and routines; therefore, therapists generally travel to a diverse range of locations to provide therapy. Assessment and treatment predominantly occurs at home, school or workplace, but therapy can take place in the offices' “in-clinic/rooms”.
This is a full-time position, but part-time may also be considered.
- 16 week onboarding process
- Excellent mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development
- Autonomous working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Travel reimbursed
- Tools of Trade provided - laptop and phone
- Tertiary Physiotherapy qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current Driver’s License and registered car
- Current Working With Children’s Certificate
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer- firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.