Our client is a well-established private practice providing Speech Pathology services for children and families in the West of Melbourne.
They provide services to clients (0-13 years) and their families, working with clients who require support with speech, language, communication, literacy, fluency and pragmatics. They also provide an assessments for adolescents with local paediatricians and work with a multi disciplinary team at a satellite clinic. About the role:
This role is clinic based however community outreach is also provided within a 5km radius of the clinic. In this role you will also be apart of a new project from a multi-disciplinary satellite site to service local children in the community. You will given excellent mentoring and professional development amongst a passionate experienced team of Speech Pathologists.
This is a full time position and applicants of all levels of experience are welcome to apply.Benefits:
- Above award base salary
- 7 weeks paid annual leave per year!
- Weekly 1:1 clinical supervision and professional coaching support
- Clinic based and no weekend work
- Structured 100 day onboarding process
- Role is tailored to your interests and level of experience
- Career progression opportunities to senior roles
- A fantastic wellbeing and social calendar to keep everyone connected
- Regular PD days provided and a generous allowance to support your growth
- Well resourced clinic
- 4 study leave days per year
- Administration support
- Limited travel required, clinic-based role
- Flexible working days and hours to promote a healthy work/life balance
- A supportive team of Speech Pathologists
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers license and vehicle
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com or 0407 564 150.