Our client is an established team of OTs, therapy assistants and admin support staff dedicated to nurturing and helping children and families with therapy goals. They work in the community across Melbourne's south eastern suburbs from Cranbourne to Drouin.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to take on a paediatric community role in Berwick.
In this role you will work as part of a passionate team of OTs and therapy assistants, providing assessments and effective therapeutic interventions to children, adolescence and families in their homes and community. Also enjoy developing therapy plans with the goal of improving life satisfaction, function, and better social/community participation.
Work with a broad range of clientele where they live, work, learn and play, including their homes, workplace, or schools, as well as out in the broader community.
This is a full-time position, part time will also be considered. Graduate and experienced therapists are welcome to apply!Benefits:
- Excellent supervision, support + training
- Robust induction and ongoing support program
- 12 month grad program
- Office space for team meetings and admin
- Generous professional development allowances
- A flexible working environment
- 2 well being days per year
- Paid travel time and km's reimbursement
- Generous PD budget
- Resources ++
- Work with a diverse range of clients within a community setting
- Work independently, whilst well supported by a team of therapy assistants and admin staff
- Ability to gain support from leaders within the industry
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Professional indemnity insurance
- NDIS understanding is highly preferable however as long as you have a clinical mindset and placements within a community setting, this is key
- A passion for assisting clients to reach their full potential
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence and registered vehicle
- NDIS Worker Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones- firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.