Our client's mission is to provide expert treatment to all therapy services. Their passionate team of health professionals work hard to tailor therapy around the client's goals and collaborate with families and carers to support every individual's health journey. About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Senior Paediatric Speech Pathologist to take on a clinic based role in North West Melbourne.
This is a position for a highly motivated therapist who demonstrates ability to work independently as well as within a team. The selected candidate will have excellent time management skills, along with oral and written communication skills. The therapist will be expected to independently assess and treat children from 2 years to 18 years.
This is a clinic based role however some community visits to kinder, schools and homes will be required, all within a short radius from the clinic.
This is a full-time position. Benefits:
- Multi-disciplinary, motivated team of professionals
- Hold a caseload and have non-clinical time built into schedule
- Leadership and management opportunity and responsibilities
- Autonomous work within a supportive environment
- Fast-growing company
- Ongoing professional support
- Diverse, clinic-based role
- A qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registered
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children's Check
- Police Check
- First Aid
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer (D. Physio) - email@example.com or 0407 564 150. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.