Our client is a leading provider of insurance industry services, with key customers incl. major insurers & ASX 100 corporations. They are a unique company offering a diverse range of risk and solutions services, and they pride themselves on their excellent reputation with their clients and customers alike.About the Role:
We are seeking an Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant to come join a national rehab provider in Tasmania!
In this role, you will provide rehabilitation services, through managing a caseload of injured clients and assessing and evaluating their progress. Liaise and work in consultation with referring agency staff, injured workers, employers, medical practitioners and allied health professionals, whilst building meaningful relationships that will help achieve business targets.
If you have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing high-quality services, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
This position is open to full-time or part-time, and an immediate start is available!Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package + incentives (uncapped)
- A genuine commitment to your work-life balance
- Formal induction and mentoring program
- Monthly training and CPD allowance
- Flexible work options
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Individualised career progression
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Novated lease
- Purchased leave and salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist
- Full registration
- Occupational Rehabilitation experience or strong clinical background
- Comcare experience (desirable but not essential)
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work effectively autonomously
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children's Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer- firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150.