About the Role:
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic to set up and grow the Speech Pathology department within their dynamic multidisciplinary private practice. The position is a clinic and/or mobile based position with children of varying needs.
This is a position for a highly motivated therapist who demonstrates ability to work independently as well as within a team. The selected candidate will have excellent time management skills, along with oral and written communication skills. Minimum 2 years' experience in Paediatric Speech Pathology is essential. The therapist will be expected to independently assess and treat children from 2 years to 18 years.
The caseload includes children with Sensory Processing Disorders, ADHD, ASD, learning difficulties, motor coordination challenges, and other developmental, learning, and behavioural difficulties.
Full and part-time options available, including Telehealth. Willing to negotiate hours/days of work, and salary will be set dependent on level of experience. Benefits:
- Above Award Salary
- Company Car
- Relocation Allowance/Rent Assistance
- Phone & Laptop
- Fantastic team and culture
- Annual Professional Development allowance
- Dedicated 12 month orientation program with support from highly experienced mentors.
- Full onboarding process (including graded caseload, opportunity to shadow therapy sessions, learning portal opportunities & more)
- Weekly one-on-one supervision with an experienced Speech Therapist, as well as small group / peer learning sessions.
- Travel Allowance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Regular, ongoing supervision (both formal & informal).
- Regular social & team building events
- Case Conference Meetings
- Flexible working arrangements
- Completion of Speech Pathology degree
- Certified Practicing Speech Pathology status (CPSP) with Speech Pathology Australia
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Paediatrics
- Passion for working with children and a genuine desire to make a positive impact on their lives.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with children and families.
- Empathy, patience, and adaptability to cater to each child's unique needs.
- Working with Children's Check
- Police Check
- First Aid
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.