Our client is a leading multi disciplinary health service with state of the art facilities that service the Hunter Region. Their caring team of therapists and support staff provide exceptional care to their clients and families within the community and the clinic.
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Paediatric and Mental Health Occupational Therapist to take on a Clinical Lead role in Newcastle.
In this role, you will provide Occupational Therapy and Mental Health care to support children and adolescents with conditions including; Autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, developmental and motor delays, learning and intellectual disabilities, behavioural and sensory processing disorders.
As a Clinical Lead, you will be responsible for the ongoing development of the service and take a leadership position supporting clinical development of other therapists and the overall quality of the service. You will have full supports of the admin team to assist with operations such as scheduling and administrative tasks.
This is a permanent full-time position.
- $120K base salary + super + bonuses
- $2000- $3000 PD budget
- $5000 relocation allowance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing education, supervision, mentoring and training
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team and admin support
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 5 years' post-graduate clinical experience
- Demonstrated experience working with children, adolescents and families
- Previous experience leading/ managing a team is desired
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Sound knowledge of NDIS (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0459 990 360. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.