About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist for a clinic-based neurology role in Orange.
In this role, you will be working within a multidisciplinary team and servicing a caseload of paediatrics and/or adults. Provide support to clients living with neurological and physical disabilities and deliver therapy based on world-leading research whilst working for an organisation whose employees continually rate it as one of the best in Australia. Most of your work will be clinic-based (in purpose-built centres) with some community visits where required.
This is a permanent, full-time or part-time position and graduate or experienced applicants will be considered!Benefits:
- $80K - $130K incl. super (depending on experience)
- Salary packaging
- $5K sign on bonus + relocation allowance
- $20K PD allowance pa
- Pool cars
- Compressed hours for FTE staff considered (ie. 9 day fortnight)
- Well-being allowance and gym membership
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Experience working with a paediatric caseload is desired
- Current driver's licence
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Eligible for NDIS worker screening clearance through the DHS
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150.