About the Role:
We are seeking a Locum Occupational Therapist for a Mental Health / AOD locum role in central Queensland.
In this role, you will work across Continued Care Services and The Acute Care Service to provide Mental Health and Alcohol and other Drugs Services to the Rockhampton Health service.
This is a temporary locum position with an immediate start available through to early-January coverage.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Accommodation provided
- Travel reimbursements provided
- Multidisciplinary team
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Relevant registration
- 2 years of clinical experience
- Mental Health Acute Care and CIMHA is preferred but not essential
- Understanding of acute health social work is required
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.