About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Radiographer/Sonographer for a new locum position in Far North Queensland (Weipa - Cape York).
This role is to work within a small department in a challenging remote public hospital setting with an interesting caseload. Join a team that consists of a CT Radiographer, an Admin officer and FIFO Radiographer/Sonographer. You will be expected to work to on call duties.
You will be expected to perform;
- General XR
- CT provided.
Appropriately qualified Sonographers Only will be considered.
The role is to start on the 8th of January.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Accommodation provided
- Relocation from any major capital city
- Multidisciplinary team
- Tertiary qualification in Radiography/ Sonography
- Confident working independently and have extensive sonography experience (Particularly Obs & Gynae - role works closely with GP Obstetrician and Midwifery team)
- Nuchal Translucency Accreditation highly regarded
- Relevant registration- AHPRA, ASAR
- Queensland Radiation Use Licence
- Able to perform CT imaging (desired)
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150.