About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Radiographer for a new short term locum role in regional South- East Queensland.
This is a hospital position to assist with on call duties. Experience with CT is desired but not essential.
The role is to start on 6 November to 17th November 2023. Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Accommodation provided
- Multidisciplinary team
- Tertiary qualification in Radiography
- Relevant registration- AHPRA
- Queensland Radiation Use Licence
- Able to perform CT imaging (desired)
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated high standard of oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation to ensure effective teamwork
- Current drivers licence
- Working with children check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150.