Our client is an accredited NDIS provider that is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of its community in Shepparton. They have a collaborative approach across their multi-disciplinary team with a focus on quality service, all under one roof.About the Role:
Are you looking for a change? We are currently seeking a Provisional Psychologist to join a supportive private practice in Shepparton.
Your role will see you work with clients of all ages, private and NDIS clients and a range of presentations (particularly ADHD, ASD and Cognitive). Your therapy sessions will be a collaborative approach across the support team including Support Workers, Parents, Teachers, and other health professionals.
You will be required to conduct detailed standardised assessment and reports and provide evidence-based psychological treatment.
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered. Sponsorship for overseas candidates will also be considered. Benefits:
- Excellent mentoring and supervision with potential for subsided supervision fees
- Relocation assistance up to $5000
- Annual Leave loading
- Multi- disciplinary team
- Planned and regular in-house training; team meetings, external training alongside colleagues
- Highly supportive and experienced team
- Professional development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Well resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments and access to virtual reality technology
- Diverse paediatric to adult caseload
- No weekend or out of hours work
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Psychology and AHPRA registration
- Previous experience working with children and adolescents with disabilities (NDIS) or other health conditions (desired)
- Ability to implement interventions for a wide range of issues including ADHD, anxiety, personality and mood disorders etc.
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Highly organised, reliable and high attention to detail
- Friendly and empathetic personality
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Hold a current driver’s license and your own car
- COVID-19 vaccinated
- Must hold or be willing to obtain a current Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Hold or be willing to obtain First-Aid and CPR certification.
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer- email@example.com or 0407 564 150.