Our client is one of Australia’s leading aged care service providers, delivering in-home care and aged care services across Australian communities. Our client is a well established company that has partnerships with governments, primary health networks, local health districts, retirement communities, private companies, and hospitals and health services.
Our clients services include of nursing, palliative care, home help and support services, hospital in the home, allied health services, and the provision of equipment and monitored personal alarms.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Allied Health Manager for an aged care health service provider, based in Adelaide, SA.
The Allied Health Manager is responsible for the business and performance of the Allied Health portfolio through the design and implementation of strategic and operational processes. This role has responsibility for the collection and analysis of data of key organisational performance information to enable progress against strategic and operational objectives to be measured, evaluated, effectively communicated and used for continuous improvement.
This is a full time position.
- $130K - $140K + super + fleet car + salary packaging
- Salary packaging - up to $18,550
- Hybrid working model -
- Comprehensive health and wellbeing resources and support
- Exclusive fitness and health insurance benefits
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant business discipline (clinical discipline not required) will be viewed favorably
- 7 years demonstrated management experience
- Experience with managing a budget and performance targets
- Experience with data management, analysis, and reporting
- Experience in service development related to Allied Health and/or Aged Care programs (funding streams such as HCP, CHSP, DVA and insurance providers)
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, reforms and standards related to clinical services in a corporate setting
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively to develop partnerships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in leading complex change within a healthcare setting
- High level organisational and time management skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Adaptable, flexible and responsive, with the ability to problem-solve in complex situations
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current drivers licence willingness to travel between sites and facilities across a large geographic area
- Current police check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
- Covid and other relevant vaccinations to work within a healthcare setting
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.