Our client is an established, reputable children's health clinic that has been operating in the Inner West for over 10 years. They have a brilliant team of like-minded therapists working both within a network of schools and a gorgeous heritage cottage. They are a passionate group who love working with children and their families, and making sure our work is fun!
About the Role:
We are looking for Provisional or Registered Psychologist with an interest in paediatrics, to come join a reputable private practice in Sydney's inner west.
The position will primarily be responsible for providing assessments and ongoing therapy to children and families within our beautiful clinic. The case load consists of mainly private clients and includes a small number of NDIS funded clients.
If you are a self-motivated clinician, passionate about working with children and families, this is the role for you!
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered. Provisional and registered Psychologists are encouraged to apply.
- Autonomous and flexible schedule
- Generous PD budget
- Great administration support team
- Beautiful clinic
- Low KPIs, scaled based on experience and skill
- Get involved in a variety of different therapy programs
- Supportive work environment
- Fun, dynamic and energetic team
- Tertiary Psychology qualification
- AHPRA registration
- Relevant Professional Membership
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of assessment and intervention to address common paediatric tasks and subtasks in various contexts
- Creativity and enthusiasm in developing individualised therapy sessions
- A fun, playful approach to working with children and their families
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues (desired)
- Experience with disability (advantageous)
- Current drivers licence and own car
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150.