Our client is a well-established busy clinic in the heart of Cairns. Their passionate team of Osteopaths and admin staff create a beautiful clinic dedicated to helping the health of their community.
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Osteopath to join a well-established practice in Cairns.
This position is full time and clinic-based. This role offers the opportunity to treat a diverse range of clients and can be tailored to your work/life balance and earning goals. Join a dynamic team and work collaboratively with other clinicians.
Ongoing permanent positions available as well as 6 month locum contracts available. Benefits:
- $65K - $95K + competitive bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Supportive experienced clinicians
- Great admin support staff
- Work/life balance and flexible hours
- Tertiary degree in Osteopathy
- Ability to assess, diagnose and make decisions regarding patients
- Desire to constantly learn new techniques and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Police Check or willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Medicare Provider Number
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.