Our client is transforming the physiotherapy landscape in Australia!
Their growing company combines physiotherapy and clinical strength training and takes an active approach to rehab and pre-rehab of all musculoskeletal injuries.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Physiotherapist to take on a Regional Partnership Lead Role in Western Melbourne.
Join an established practice and work alongside a passionate team of Exercise Scientists, Exercise Physiologists and Physiotherapists in a supportive work environment. Work with diverse clientele including MSK and sporting patient groups, and provide hands-on physio as well as specialised strengthening programs for injury rehab, improved health and better sporting performance.
In this role you will be;
- Working to strengthen and grow local referral streams to the clinic
- Triage referrals to the clinic and providing handovers to staff
- Build strong business relationships in the local community
- Be an advocate and educator to referrers
- Be an active in seeking out new business opportunities face to face in t
- Treat a caseload of private clients
- Provide supervision and mentoring to junior staff members at the clinic
This is a full-time position, senior physiotherapists with a passion for driving business are encouraged to apply!
- $120K + super + bonuses
- Flexible work arrangements
- Genuine opportunity for career progression
- Culture of rewarding performance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional development allowance
- Ongoing clinical support
- An individualised career development pathway
- Staff Wellbeing program
- Involvement in social events
- Environmentally friendly organisation
- Tertiary qualified as a Physiotherapist
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience working in private practice
- Driven and ambitious
- Commercial and business drive
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships
- Interest in strengthening and conditioning to make a positive impact
- Ability to grow referral networks and build a strong client caseload
- Strong work ethic and commitment to clinical excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player attitude
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.