About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Physiotherapist with an interest in Neuro Physiotherapy for a clinic and community based role in Sydney's Northern Beaches.
Our client is passionate about supporting clients with complex health conditions with best practice care. Our client is made up of a passionate team of allied health professionals including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists who treat a range of musculoskeletal and neurological clients.
In this role you will work across two clinic locations and provide therapy for your clients in their home or the community.
This role is available for full or part time work load.
- Flexible hours and days of practice
- Work collaboratively and alongside along some highly experienced clinicians in a multidisciplinary team
- PD allowance
- Travel allowance
- Genuine career progression
- Training in evidence-based, best practice assessment, therapy, and support programs
- Monthly hydrotherapy sessions
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience
- Previous experience working neuro clients desirable
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal manner
- Ability to work constructively within a team, and autonomously
- Self-motivated, flexible and friendly
- Drivers license and own car
- Working with children check
- Current National Police Clearance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150.