About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Behaviour Support Practitioner to join the team in West Melbourne.
In this role, you will support people of all ages who are living with a disability to live with independence. Provide person-centred services for a mixed caseload of clients, develop therapy plans, and identify an individual plan to bridge the gap between a person’s current and optional functioning.
Services are most effective in the person’s usual environments and routines; therefore, therapists generally travel to a diverse range of locations to provide therapy. Assessment and treatment predominantly occurs at home, school or workplace, but therapy can take place in the offices' “in-clinic/rooms”.
This is a full-time position, but part-time may also be considered. Early career to experienced therapists, encouraged to apply!
- $80K - $100K + super + leave loading + car options
- Excellent mentoring and professional development
- Thorough induction and onboarding
- Autonomous working environment
- Tolls and petrol included, with pool cars also available in some locations
- Tools of Trade provided - laptop and phone
- Paid Parental Leave and Wellbeing days
- Relevant qualification and registration
- NDIS endorsement
- NDIS screening check
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Working With Children’s Certificate
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.