About the Role:
We are seeking a Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic and supportive private practice in Melbourne.
Our client provides allied health services to clients aged 1-21 years of age, with a focus on early childhood and early primary school aged clients.
In this role you will:
- Provide client/family-focused services for a paediatric caseload who are experiencing a variety of speech and language difficulties.
-Prescribe therapies that are patient centered and evidence based
- Liase with other health professionals in the care management of your clients
- Develop detailed care plans from clinical assessments, implement appropriate interventions and write comprehensive reports
Our client has clinics based in Melbourne's East. You can work from one or multiple clinic locations that suit you. This is a full-time position!
- $80k + super
- Dynamic paediatric private practice
- 80% clinic based, 20% community based
- Brand new treatment space and equipment and co working spaces
- 2 x weekly face to face mentoring with an experienced Speech Pathologist
- $3000 PD budget and paid study days
- Fortnightly/ monthly whole team internal PD
- Laptop/ iPad provided
- km's re-imbursed, short travel time
- Achievable KPIs- note writing time included
- Highly supportive team environment and culture
- Great admin support
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- Previous experience supporting children with literacy, speech and language difficulties is desirable
- Ability to work independently within different service delivery models and across different locations
- Ability to work in a team and build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current membership of Speech Pathology Australia
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com or 0407 564 150.