About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced MSK Physiotherapist with a passion for pilates to join a growing private practice in Melbourne's south east.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Independently managing an existing busy and varied Physiotherapy caseload.
- Assessing, diagnosing, and treating patients to improve their well being and achieve their health goals. Liaising with GP's, specialists, NDIS and other allied health clinicians.
- Writing and implementing rehabilitation programs in our designated rehab studio.
- Conducting Physio rehab small group sessions and class-based Physio/ Pilates classes - using Pilates equipment and gym equipment.
- Delivering in-services to the team
- $85-$100K + super + commission
- Exceptional individual and team professional development
- Dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Join a supportive and friendly team
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 2 years' musculoskeletal experience is desired
- Pilates experience is desired
- Ability to demonstrate high clinical reasoning skills
- Ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients and maintain a loyal caseload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Current drivers license
- Full Australian Working Rights
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Kate Wilcox - email@example.com or 0459 990 360.