About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to take on a Clinical Lead role in Newcastle.
In this role, you will be largely responsible for providing clinical and professional leadership to Occupational Therapists working closely with paediatics and youth. Apply your knowledge and clinical skills to supervise and support the professional development of Occupational Therapists, including identifying training needs in your team, setting clear goals, and tracking progress. Delegate activities to ensure that clinical matters are addressed in a timely manner and work diligently to maintain a supportive work environment for all.
This is a permanent full-time position.Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration
- Company car
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing education and training + CPD allowance
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team
- Company mobile phone, laptop and equipment
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 5 years' post-graduate clinical experience
- Previous experience leading/ managing a team is desired
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Sound knowledge of NDIS (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.