Our client is a dedicated practice made up of highly driven Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists. Their growing team is most passionate about supporting their valued clients and delivering high-quality Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services, across the Community, NDIS and Aged Care sectors.About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate and highly motivated Physiotherapist to come join a growing team in Central Coast NSW.
Provide client-focused services and use your expertise to deliver hands-on comprehensive assessments in the community. Work in an environment that supports you with ongoing education and training for providing a collaborative approach to all services. This largely includes providing quality sensory assessments and interventions for clients, developing client care plans, conducting regular reviews, and maintaining up-to-date records.
This is a permanent position, open to junior or senior applicants. Full-time or part-time available!Benefits:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing education and training + CPD allowance
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team
- Company mobile phone, laptop and equipment
- Car allowance
- $70K - $90K + Super (dependent on experience)
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy (new grads welcome to apply)
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Sound knowledge of NDIS (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.