Our client is a dynamic podiatry practice who genuinely care about and support their clinicians to be the best they can be. Through their values of empathy, understanding and kindness they support the communities they service.
About the Role:
Take over a busy caseload of clients from paediatric to elderly. See and treat a variety of conditions from general treatments, biomechanics and musculoskeletal, custom orthotic fittings, fungal nail treatments and ingrown toenails (including PNA's).
This is a full-time position and experienced or new graduate Podiatrists are encouraged to apply.
This role can be autonomous or highly supported based on your needs and experience. Benefits:
- Relocation and regional allowance
- $75K- $100K + super + monthly bonuses (easily accessible reward structure in place)
- Flexible work conditions with great salary and rewards
- Indemnity Insurance & AHPRA registration fees
- Formal career development pathway
- Leadership and management opportunities
- Supportive Clinical Mentoring environment
- Professional development funding
- Tertiary Qualification in Podiatry
- AHPRA registration
- Demonstrate integrity and a positive attitude
- Demonstrate good organisational skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK. How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150.