Our client is a specialist in complex home modifications and assistive technology. Their passionate team of Occupational Therapists work hard to help their clients improve their mobility, access the community more easily, and regain their overall independence.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to take on a community-based role based across multiple locations in Melbourne.
Provide quality services to clients, both in the home and within community networks, and work closely with the community team, including the plan and support managers and Therapists. Observe clients perform certain activities to evaluate their condition and needs, and develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan.
Working with diverse people, you will have countless opportunities to:
- Extend your expertise in community and disability care
- Form strong client relationships
- Empower lives with your clinical skills
In this role, you will:
- Gain experience within the NDIS and community sectors
- Perform comprehensive assessments
- Work within an experienced and passionate team to achieve patient-centred outcomes
- Maximise functional capacity and activities of daily living
- Create evidence-based treatment plans
- $95K - $115K
- Flexible working arrangements
- Extensive onboarding and induction process
- Peer support and supervision
- Monthly professional development
- Upskilling and career progression opportunities
- Leadership and career growth options
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- A minimum of 2 years' experience (required)
- Experience with NDIS, home modifications and assistive technology (desired)
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A learning mindset with a desire to challenge your existing perception
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill set in a focused field of OT
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer email@example.com or 0407 564 150. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.