Our client is a private practice (NDIS registered provider), committed to making their clients lives better.
This dynamic practice, made up of a strong team of allied health professionals, work towards helping their clients with daily living activities, education, leisure, play and social participation.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Paediatric Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic and supportive practice in Northern Melbourne VIC.
In a highly collaborative work environment, work with children, teenagers and young adults to promote and enable effective participation in the occupations of everyday life.
Enjoy a variety of responsibilities, including undertaking assessments and providing therapy to improve fine and gross motor skills, handwriting, sensory processing difficulties, self-regulation and self-care. Consultative support will take place mainly in the clinic, but may also be provided at home or school.
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered. Experienced Speech Pathologists and Speech Pathologists wanting to transition into paediatrics are encouraged to apply.
- $85K - $95K + super
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- Supportive team culture and excellent admin support
- Flexible hours
- Paid professional development leave and annual $1000 budget
- Genuine career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Peer support or supervision
- Multi discipline Allied Health Team
- An admin team to support you for bookings, invoicing, contacting clients and ad hoc.
- Access to Employee Assist Program (EAP).
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology (with SPA registration)
- Proficient skills in complex assessment and report writing
- Experience working within the NDIS system (desired)
- Have a valid Australian Drivers Licence and car owner
- Passionate and energetic with strong ability to engage with clients (children, adolescents, families, teachers and healthcare professionals)
- Strong ability to deliver supports to a complex customer base, whilst achieving quality outcomes
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Can be relied upon to maintain high standards
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS worker screening check
- Valid Australian working rights
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - email@example.com or 0407 564 150. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.