Our client is a private practice (NDIS registered provider), committed to making their clients lives better.
This dynamic practice, made up of a strong team of allied health professionals, work towards helping clients with daily living activities, education, leisure, play and social participation.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic and supportive practice in Northern Melbourne VIC.
In a highly collaborative work environment, work with children, teenagers and young adults to promote and enable effective participation in the occupations of everyday life.
Enjoy a variety of responsibilities, including undertaking assessments and providing therapy to improve fine and gross motor skills, handwriting, sensory processing difficulties, self-regulation and self-care. Consultative support will take place mainly in the clinic, but may also be provided at home or school.
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered. Experienced OTs and OTs wanting to transition into paediatrics are encouraged to apply.
- $85K - $95K + super
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- Supportive team culture and excellent admin support
- Flexible hours
- Paid professional development leave and annual $1000 budget
- Genuine career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Peer support or supervision
- Multi discipline Allied Health Team
- An admin team to support you for bookings, invoicing, contacting clients and ad hoc.
- Access to Employee Assist Program (EAP).
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Passionate and energetic with strong ability to engage with clients
- Strong ability to deliver supports to a complex customer base, whilst achieving quality outcomes
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Ability to engage with children, adolescents, families, teachers and healthcare professionals
- Can be relied upon to maintain high standards
- Drivers license and own car
- Working with Children Check and Police Check
- Eligibility for registration as a Medicare provider
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Eleanor Dwyer - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 564 150. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.