Our client is a growing organisation focused on providing neurodivergent affirming therapy with an interdisciplinary focus. Their aim is for our clients to be able to access all their therapists in one location, reducing the complexity of accessing supports under the NDIS and allowing for increased collaboration between disciplines.About the Role:
In this role, you will work with a hand-picked team of therapists and admin staff who work together to achieve the best outcomes and highest levels of support for all our clients. This client is built on a culture of neurodivergent affirming practices, where they celebrate differences and strengths and appreciate the uniqueness of all clients. The team work from a strengths-based approach under the social model of disability to support their clients to become the version of themselves that they aspire to be.
Their therapists work collaboratively with each other to provide wrap around supports to our clients and their families.
This is a permanent full-time or part-time opportunity. Graduates through to experienced therapists will be considered.Benefits:
- Excellent support and mentorship on offer
- Competitive salary
- Generous professional development budget
- Opportunities for career progression
- Flexible working arrangements, with a range of available working hours and environments (clinic or in the community/home/school)
- Open and inclusive team environment
- Support and guidance from senior clinicians on offer
- 4 weeks of accrued paid leave per year, as well as standard personal leave
- Work alongside an experienced, multidisciplinary team
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (or higher OT qualification)
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Active police check and working with children check with the ability to acquire a NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- NDIS and Paediatric experience will be highly regarded
- A passion for working with vulnerable members of your community
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to work independently, show initiative and work productively within a team environment
- CPR training undertaken within the past three years or willingness to participate in training
- Have the right to work in Australia or be eligible for such
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 901 628.